Saturday 4 October 2014

It's been sooo long!

Well I'm going to start by saying to anyone that does enjoy reading this blog I'm very sorry for the lack posts. In between moving house and being very busy at work I haven't had much spare time to write anything. But I'm settled and back! 

My post today is all about some favourite products that I've been using over the past month or so. 

The first is a lovely exfoliator called Angels on Bare Skin from Lush. This is basically a putty in a pot, you take a scoop out, add a bit if water and rub over your face. It took a while to get used to as it kind of feels like you're rubbing something from the garden over your face but when you rinse it off you reveal clean, soft and fresh skin. If you fancy an exfoliator that's a bit different and feels good for you then I would recommend this. Oo it smells good too! 

My favourite foundation at the moment is Chanel's Vitalumiere Aqua. After running out of Dior Airflash, I decided to give this a go and I'm so glad I did!  I use the colour 3 and it is blummin amazing (even better than Dior!) You need to shake the bottle before application as it's water based and it's quite thin but I've found that a little goes a long way.  I think that the best way to apply it is with my fingers for an even coverage. It's a very light foundation but provides just the right amount of natural coverage for me and paired with my Chanel bronzer (see previous blog post) my skin glows. I love it! 

was very lucky to receive an Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for my birthday (thanks Katie) and I have used it everyday since without fail! I absolutely love every single colour in the palette but my favourites are Suspect and Snakebite (beautiful together) and Chopper. I'm using my palette for an evening look tonight so watch this space for a tutorial.  

The final product that I'm recommending in this post is an old favourite that I've re purchased after a couple of years without it. It's Benefit's dandelion face powder and it's lovely. I use this as a very subtle blusher as it's a nice light pink with some very subtle shimmery flecks in it. I find to get the coverage I like I need to apply a few layers to the apples of my cheeks but even after a heavy application, it gives a very natural flush, perfect for everyday. I also quite like the cute little brush that it comes with. 

So that's it for my favourites this week. I'm about to start my make up for this evening which I intend to blog about next. I chopped a good few inches off my hair today eek! so I'm looking forward to experimenting with my make up as I feel new hair warrants an updated look.

Thanks for reading
Becky xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment