Sunday 8 June 2014

On the hunt for a cheaper face cream...

Hello everyone! This is the first of 2 new blog posts that I am writing today and it is going to be about a new face cream that I'm trying.
I know I blogged about the Clarins moisturisers not long ago but I'm nearly out of night cream (very sad times). So, I did a bit of research to see if I could find something that was going to be a bit easier on the bank account. Ideally I wanted a cream that I could use for both day and night. I had been having a look at some of the Origins products online and yesterday went to their concession in House of Fraser, Birmingham. 

Origins have a range of different lotions and potions all at different prices. I picked up one of the cheapest moisturisers, which is the GinZing energy boosting moisturiser for £23.
It says that you can use this day and night and claims to brighten and energise the skin. I tried it last night and it smells great and made my skin feel nice and smooth. It isn't as rich as the Clarins moisturisers but I think that might be a good thing as, although I love it, I was starting to get some breakouts. So far so good! 
I did also get a freebie with my cream (yey!) It is the Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores. You get 4 little pods of product (1 per use) which I think is a decent sized freebie! I haven't tried it yet but it is their best selling mask apparently. 
I will keep you updated on how I get on! 
Thanks for reading.
Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment