Wednesday 28 May 2014

For when you don't have time to apply body lotion

Hello!
I have been inspired to write this post because I have just found the perfect product to moisturise my body when I'm in a rush, or let's face it, can't be bothered. It is the Sanctuary Body Moisture Spray from Boots and it's amazing! It does have an oily texture but when you spray it on and rub it over your skin it sinks in very quickly.

I hate the feel of a sticky, or greasy moisturiser so this is perfect for me. The scent is also beautiful and it didn't break the bank. Also, because I bought 2 products from the Sanctuary range I got a body butter (for days when I can be bothered) for free! I think this beats the Vaseline spray and go moisturisers which I've also tried. 



If you have any recommendations please add them to the comments. It would be great to hear what you think. 

Thanks for reading! 
Becky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment